$500 End of Season Bonus
What’s In it for You?
- Regular and Seasonal Positions available
- Full Time and Part Time Schedules available
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 15 days of paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,000 annually
- Employee Product Discount - 40%, up to $1,000 annually
- Holiday Product Boxes for Easter, Halloween, and Christmas
- Employee Holiday Sale
As our Warehouse Jobs - Picker Packer, you will be responsible for processing customer orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Required to meet minimum performance and accuracy expectations according to set policies and procedures
- Identifies merchandise location, quantity, unit of measure and physical description by utilizing OTC communication equipment
- Picks merchandise from item locations into boxes/totes on a rolling cart
- May lift and place product, totes, and boxes onto a conveyor belt and push totes/boxes along conveyor
- Pack orders/items into properly sized cartons in an efficient manner
- Checks all orders for quality and accuracy
- Works in a performance management environment
- Accurately records time and job functions using an electronic timesheet
- Complies with all procedures as outlined in the OTC XP Associate Handbook
- Strives for excellence in performing to standards designed and set forth by the OTC XP Program
- May be necessary to work required extra hours based on business needs, including weekends
- May be required to perform any of the above functions at any of the company locations
- Actively participate in Impact planning sessions and work to improve engagement
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company, Inc.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a multi-flow production environment preferred
- Average reading ability to read pick tickets and identify alpha-numeric symbols for storage bin locations
- Hearing and communicating via OTC communication equipment
- Basic counting and mathematical skills to pick the correct quantity
- Ability to communicate and understand English in written and verbal form
- Ability to respond with flexibility to changing work demands
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team environment
- Ability to work with technology and follow step-by-step procedures
- Ability to walk and/or stand for the duration of the shift
- Ability to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach overhead
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to push and pull wire carts with up to 35 pounds of force frequently and 50 pounds of force on an occasional basis
- Ability to reach heights up to 6’4” high
- Ability to work in elevated work areas up to 28 feet high
- Ability to occasionally climb stairs and frequently utilize step stools to access assigned work zones and product
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company (a Berkshire Hathaway company) is the nation’s largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, toys and novelties, and a leading provider of teaching supplies and affordable home décor and giftware. Founded in 1932 by a Japanese American, the Oriental Trading' history of fun spans the better part of the last century. Today, Oriental Trading offers more than 60,000 products to individuals, teachers, schools, churches, businesses andâ?¯nonprofits. With a corporate vision to “Make Life More Fun,” Oriental Trading spreads joy and smiles to millions each year through a robust family of brands; orientaltrading.com, Fun Express, MindWare, SmileMakers, Morris Costumes and halloweenexpress.com.
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.