Digital Marketing Specialist
Be a part of the GROWING workforce at Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company! OTC is a portfolio of brands serving the party, craft, home decor and classroom decor and curriculum markets. We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals to join our Digital Marketing team. We spend aggressively for new customer acquisition in all digital channels from paid search to paid social and are actively conducting advanced performance and targeting experiments in Facebook, Google non-branded search, PLA, TikTok, and connected TV. If you’re an avid reader of digital industry trends, looking to add to your career assets, and willing to take on the challenge of managing multi-million-dollar campaigns in an increasingly complex privacy-first ecosystem, join our team and help us “Make life more fun!”
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will launch/manage digital campaigns designed to drive website traffic and online sales. Analyze results and develops recommendations for optimization based on analysis. Evaluate and execute customer experience enhancements to maximize return on investment. Have an appetite to learn advanced methods and practices in a rapidly changing and technically demanding environment. This position can be located in Omaha, NE or the Roseville MN area.
- Reads, researches industry advancements in digital advertising methods, practices, and regulations. Has demonstrated interest in the digital ecosystem.
- Manages assigned digital ad campaigns. These can be channel-centric (as example, paid search for a portfolio of brands) or brand-centric (as example, all digital channels for a single brand).
- Plans daily, weekly, and long-term goals for campaign operations and resulting performance
- Able to organize work effort across team for text ads, search terms segmentation, bid optimization, budget management, and performance assessment.
- Fluent in one or more of search, display, social, email, SMS or other emerging digital marketing channels.
- Analyze campaign performance and devise appropriate actions for maintaining and increasing visibility and effectiveness.
- Responsible to manage a variety of departmental reports; scorecards, weekly expense reports, P&L’s & competitive analysis
- Ensure ad performance data is tracking accurately through third party platforms and internal tracking systems.
- Works with database and marketing teams to develop customer level analysis of campaigns.
- Works with internal & external partners to understand changes to integrated systems (as example, product data feeds), business rules, product and/or customer suppression rules, promotions and product, and category, and customer-level bidding.
- Works cross-functionally and collaboratively with Marketing, Creative, Legal, and Merchandising to execute against all deliverables.
- Monitors competitive intelligence and report on trending and untapped opportunities.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company.
- Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice.
- Work requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a minimum of 1 year work experience in paid search engine marketing.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per-Click advertising model.
- Experience with keyword research tools and ability to create and expand PPC campaigns.
- Must be able to develop new campaign ideas and strategies for capturing contact information – externally and within orientaltrading.com domain.
- Proficiency in performing multiple tasks and dealing with changing deadlines subjective to business needs.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Strong program coordination skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Able to work independently to achieve a successful result with minimal guidance.
- Technically savvy and able to learn new concepts and software applications quickly.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting in front of a group.
- Confident to handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Able to manage accounts to maximize partnerships and relationships.
- Results-oriented with a strong drive for achievement.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels including internal senior management, team members and external strategic business contacts.
- Able to perform job duties in a safe manner.
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
So grab this opportunity and transform the “daily grind” into a thriving career, where fun is all in a day’s work!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.