National Account Representative
Are you ready for a career where fun means business? Join us at MindWare, a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
MindWare is the award-winning creator and manufacturer of Brainy Toys for Kids of All Ages. Its diverse line of proprietary product includes educational toys, games, brainteasers, creative play activities, building sets and coloring books which have won awards from such prestigious organizations as Mensa, Good Housekeeping and Parents’ Choice. The company was founded in 1990 with a small retail store in Minneapolis, evolving into a direct-to-consumer catalog and website business, as well as a wholesale business. MindWare products can be found on the shelves of thousands of retailers worldwide. In 2013, MindWare was acquired by Oriental Trading Company and became a Berkshire Hathaway company. Consumers, educators and retailers have come to recognize MindWare as a trusted resource for their families, students and customers.
As our MindWare National Account Representative, you will be responsible for Working directly with existing and prospective key, mass and international customers in a professional manner to increase the revenue and profitability of MW Wholesale while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Meets or exceed established sales goals set by the MWW Division
- Manages key, mass and international customer accounts; organizing sample shipments or mock ups, filling out item set up forms, requesting reports
- Develops and implements year-long customer sales programs to maximize sales and profitability. Creates client specific sales strategies that will be presented to existing and prospective customers through phone calls, trade shows and occasionally, personal sales calls
- Works with the Director of Sales and other Sales Reps as needed to maximize revenue and profitability
- Assists in the marketing strategy for tradeshows; be involved in constructing and set up/break down of the booth for MWW at trade shows as needed
- Attends Trade Shows as needed. Conducts follow-up after trade shows for all customer and new prospect needs, including, but not limited to, sample mailings, follow-up letters and phone calls to close sales from programs, products and relationships that were presented and/or generated at each trade show
- Develops and maintains knowledge of competition, pricing, strategies, handling of customer needs and problem resolution. Develop and maintain knowledge of competition’s primary products and markets to analyze impacts on MWW business in competitive markets
- Works with multiple departments in the development and/or completion of customer products and programs
- Provides key reporting on monthly basis to include but not limited to; Revenue Forecasts, Account Reviews, and Activity Reports
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of MindWare
- Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice
- Work in the MWW Department office environment requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors
- Attends company functions, meetings, seminars, etc. which may not impact their own customer base directly but will have a positive impact on the company as whole
- Documents sales efforts for current customers, prospects and sales campaigns through standardized forms, reports and systems
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years Sales experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form
- Ability to operate a CRT system, PC and various software and spreadsheet programs
- Ability to utilize strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to handle customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work extra hours when needed
- Ability to perform job duties in a safe manner
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
MindWare, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), the nation’s largest cataloger in its segment welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Place High Quality Toys that Teach and Entertain into the Hands of Children and Adults!
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.