- Operates manual and automated screen printing equipment
- Sets up multi-color jobs on the manual or automated press
- Positions film positives, exposes and develops screen or plate
- Tapes and blocks out the perimeter of the screen
- Checks for and repairs pinholes on the screen
- Processes designated screens with reclaiming solution to remove stencil emulsion or film apply haze remover to remove ghosting and degreases new or reclaimed screens
- Cleans screens, which includes removing ink residue and tape from the screens
- Performs all screen maintenance, which includes the following:
- Removal of damaged screen mesh
- Prepping the screen frame
- Selecting and cutting mesh to size
- Stretching screen mesh across the screen to required tension specifications
- Adhering mesh to the screens
- Troubleshoots registration issues by aligning the screens and using micro registration
- Unpacks and repacks printed product
- Ensures quality control of printed items
- Trains other operators on the screen printing process
- Utilizes personal protective devices and other safety equipment as required for personal safety
- Properly disposes of all hazardous waste
- Maintain a clean and safe workstation
- Actively participates in impact-planning sessions and works to improve employee engagement
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Demonstrated knowledge of mesh counts, mesh tension, squeegee angles, and pressure
- Able to print halftones
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Basic math skills
- General PC experience
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to work independently with an eye for detail
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a highly productive environment in a safe manner
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years screen printing experience required
Other Qualifications and Physical Requirements
- Ability to communicate and understand English in written and verbal form
- Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand for the duration of the shift
- Ability to occasionally lift and move 35 – 40 pounds
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
- Click on the “Home” tab
- Click on “Current Job Opportunities”
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys, and party supplies and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys, and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses, and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games, and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.