As our Truck Unloader (Material Handler), you will be responsible for unloads, sorts and prepares import and domestic product for put-away or shipment to offsite facilities.
- Unloads merchandise from containers or trucks
- Verifies products in staging area to be shipped to offsite facilities
- Accurately sorts like items onto pallets
- Enters weights and measurements of cases into computer
- Assembles product for samples
- Works in a performance management team environment
- Accurately records time and job functions using electronic time sheets
- Maintains a clean and safe work area at all times
- Actively participate in Impact planning sessions and work to improve engagement
- May be necessary to work required extra hours, including weekends, based on business needs
- May be required to perform any of the above functions at any of the company locations
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company, Inc.
- Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice.
- Work requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Average reading ability is required
- Basic mathematical skills are required
- High attention to detail to maintain quality of merchandise
- The ability to communicate and understand English in written, verbal, or sign form
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team environment
- Ability to respond with flexibility to changing work demands
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience unloading containers or a position requiring frequent heavy lifting
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
- Click on the “Home” tab
- Click on “Current Job Opportunities”
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.