E-Commerce SEM Marketing Specialist
Be a part of the GROWING workforce at Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
Recognized as a Top 50 Internet and a Top 50 Catalog Retailer, we promote fun in how we take care of our employees, empower our employees to take care of our customers, and trust our customers to take care of spreading the word. Everything else simply takes care of itself.
As our E-Commerce SEM Marketing Specialist, you will launch/manage paid search marketing programs designed to drive website traffic and online sales. Analyzes results and develops recommendations for optimization based on analysis. Evaluates and executes promotional ad copy and customer experience enhancements to maximize return on investment.
- Strategize and execute digital paid search campaigns including ad copy development and testing, promotion and audience segmentation.
- Analyze text ad campaign performance and devise appropriate actions for maintaining and increasing visibility and effectiveness.
- Responsible to manage a variety of departmental reports; ecomm scorecards, weekly expense reports, P&L’s & competitive analysis
- Ensure text ad performance data is tracking accurately through third party platforms and internal tracking systems.
- Works with database and marketing teams to develop customer level analysis of SEM marketing campaigns.
- Works with internal & external partners to understand changes to product data feeds, business rules, product suppression rules, promotion text and product- and category-level bidding.
- Works cross-functionally and collaboratively with Marketing, Creative, Legal, and Merchandising to execute against all deliverables.
- Monitors competitive intelligence and report on trending and untapped opportunities.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company.
- Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice.
- Work requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a minimum of 1 year work experience in paid search engine marketing.
- Deep knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per-Click advertising model.
- Experience with keyword research tools and ability to create and expand PPC campaigns.
- Must be able to develop new campaign ideas and strategies for capturing contact information – externally and within orientaltrading.com domain.
- Proficiency in performing multiple tasks and dealing with changing deadlines subjective to business needs.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Strong program coordination skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Able to work independently to achieve a successful result with minimal guidance.
- Technically savvy and able to learn new concepts and software applications quickly.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting in front of a group.
- Confident to handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Able to manage accounts to maximize partnerships and relationships.
- Results-oriented with a strong drive for achievement.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels including internal senior management, team members and external strategic business contacts.
- Able to perform job duties in a safe manner.
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
So grab this opportunity and transform the “daily grind” into a thriving career, where fun is all in a day’s work!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.