- Identify, execute and report on site optimization opportunities for titles, descriptions, and H1s.
- Partner with merchandising and site merchandising teams to drive traffic and sales through keyword research opportunities.
- Perform regular testing for code releases to ensure no unintended changes happen in the code that would impact a search engine’s ability to crawl the pages.
- Help optimize the mobile and desktop websites for SEO best practices.
- Pull SEO reports from Tableau, Acoustic, SEMRush and Google Analytics and address findings.
- Provide keyword research to the Content and Sit Merchandising team to identify new business opportunities and for naming categories and navigational pages.
- Constantly seek to enhance search marketing, business and leadership skills
- Think creatively while still demonstrating a strong focus on what is most impactful to the business.
- Abide by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
- Maintain regular, predictable attendance
- Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice
- Work requires in-person temporary remote collaboration among colleagues and contractors
- Change is constant, and undertaking new projects and stretching your capability is always encouraged
- All other duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus on task/project completion
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Strong program coordination skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Able to work independently to achieve a successful result with minimal guidance
- Technically savvy and able to learn new concepts and software applications quickly
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Confident to handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams
- Results-oriented with a strong drive for achievement
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels including internal senior management, team members and external strategic business contacts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required 2 years of work experience in SEO.
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in project management and/or analyst role
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts.
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.