As one of our HVAC Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining all equipment pertaining to personnel comfort within our facilities including but not limited to: rooftop units, split system air handlers, exhaust fans, refrigerators, ice machines, furnaces and radiant heaters. You will work with the Building Maintenance Supervisor and Lead Technician in each facility to ensure all systems are maintained and working efficiently to provide comfort to all spaces and affected employees.
- Performs preventive maintenance such as changing filters and belts, operation of equipment and general cleaning of all related equipment
- Troubleshoots and repairs HVAC units including electronic and mechanical component
- Installs HVAC duct-work including flexible tubing and sheet metal construction
- Purchases, organizes, and inventories HVAC equipment parts
- Operates Building Management (DDC) controls serving all the HVAC equipment
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Minimum three years HVAC service or equivalent maintenance experience is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license and driving record in accordance with OTC standards for operation of company vehicles
- Ability to communicate and understand English in written and verbal form
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to report to work outside of normal hours for emergency repairs or to assist via telephone as needed
- Able to be scheduled for weekend and on-call duties on a rotational basis
- Associate's degree, HVAC trade school certificate, or formal training preferred
- Current refrigerant certification required
- Must be able to walk frequently, use elevators, and climb ladders and stairways
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
Sound like fun?
Apply in less than ten minutes at http://www.myotccareer.com
Oriental Trading Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.