- Leads development and execution of the ecommerce initiatives for SmileMakers.com and SmileMakersCanada.com. Manages allocation of budget to drive financial site performance by increasing conversion and average order value. Prioritizes resources and project schedule to align activities with business objectives
- Identifies new opportunities to grow online efforts and manages on-boarding process for new programs including vendor negotiation and implementation. Responsible for management and oversight of site services partner relationships.
- Provides Ecommerce thought leadership to organization.
- Defines Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for success and communicates performance and results to executive team and key stakeholders.
- Champions opportunities to integrate marketing and merchandising promotional events into online channels. Develops awareness of opportunities, provides forecast for anticipated results, and recommends best practices approach for execution.
- Monitors and gathers competitive intelligence to improve footprint in the online marketplace. Stays current with recent developments and industry trends. Utilizes tools and research projects to monitor market share, share of voice, and awareness in the online arena.
- Manages Web Developer, SMI-Web UX and Digital Marketing Project Manager, and SM-Digital Marketing Communications Specialist. Mentors staff to help develop a better understanding of technology and best practices. Prepares and conducts annual performance evaluations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in Ecommerce management, especially front end/UX
- Strong understanding and familiarity with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines
- Excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Strategic thinker able to manage multiple projects
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment
- Works well within a team environment and under pressure of deadlines
- Proficient MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Ecommerce, 7+ years preferred
- Experience with web site analytics programs and UX implementation
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
So grab this opportunity and transform the “daily grind” into a thriving career, where fun is all in a day’s work!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.