Performance Bonus- Earn up to an extra $2.00 per hour. $500 Retention Bonus after 90 days! All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys, and party supplies and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts, and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games, and crafts.
What's in it for you?
- Regular Positions available
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 15 days of paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,000 annually
- Employee Product Discount - 40%, up to $1,000 annually
- Holiday Product Boxes for Easter, Halloween, and Christmas
- Employee Holiday Sale
As our Warehouse Bulk Stocker you will be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory in the active pick bins, replenishing stock timely to fulfill production needs; remove cardboard and trash for assigned areas.
- Maintain active pick zones by keeping product organized on shelves and stocking product to meet demand
- Move product to and from locations in accordance with slotting procedures as directed by the Inventory team
- Verify the inventory count accuracy of bin locations and/or conduct directed cycle counts
- Uses RF equipment to scan locations and product
- May maintain cardboard areas, picking up cardboard and hauling it to a compactor or placing on cardboard take-away line
- Work in a performance management environment; comply with all procedures as outlined in the OTC XP Associate Handbook
- Strive for excellence in performing to standards
- Actively participate in impact planning sessions and work to improve engagement
- Accurately record time and job functions using electronic time sheet
- Follow company policies, procedures, and safe work practices
- May be necessary to work required extra hours, including weekends based on business needs
- May be required to perform any of the above functions at any of the company locations
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company, Inc.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- OTC Fulfillment Center experience is preferred
- Average reading ability to correctly follow written instructions
- Good counting and mathematical skills needed to understand and work with inventory
- Ability to communicate and understand English in verbal and written form
- Attention to detail to maintain quality of merchandise
- Some experience with RF scanners is helpful
- PC experience helpful
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team environment
- Ability to respond with flexibility to changing work demands
- The ability to walk or stand for the duration of the shift
- The ability to frequently push, squat, bend, and reach overhead
- The ability to frequently move or lift up to 50 pounds and occasionally move up to 75 pounds to place product into bins, and occasionally lift items overhead weighing up to 40 pounds
- Requires ability to occasionally climb ladders to heights of 5 feet
- Ability to frequently climb stairs to access assigned work areas
- Ability to work in elevated work areas up to 28 feet high
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.