Performance Bonus- Earn up to an extra $2.00 per hour. $500 Retention Bonus after 90 days! All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys, and party supplies and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts, and crafts, school supplies, toys, and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games, and crafts.
What’s In it for You?
- Regular and Seasonal Positions available
- Full Time and Part Time schedules available
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 15 days of paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,000 annually
- Employee Product Discount - 40%, up to $1,000 annually
- Holiday Product Boxes for Easter, Halloween, and Christmas
- Employee Holiday Sale
As our Warehouse Jobs - Truck Loader you will be responsible for safely and accurately loading packages into designated trailers.
- Complies with all procedures as outlined in the OTC Training Manual for proper trailer loading
- Loads customer packages onto trailers
- Ensures customer satisfaction by reading all sort labels and verifying correct boxes are being loaded into the appropriate trailers
- Assists in setting up trailers for loading
- Assists in closing down trailers
- Occasionally stacks packages on pallets and operates shrink-wrap machine
- May perform in Shipping Operator capacity
- Complies with all procedures as outlined in the OTC XP Associate Handbook
- Strives for excellence in performing to standards designed and set forth by the OTC XP Program
- Accurately records time and job functions using electronic time sheets
- Maintains a clean and safe work area at all times
- May be necessary to work required extra hours, including weekends, based on business needs
- Actively participate in Impact planning sessions and work to improve engagement
- Works in a performance management environment
- May be required to perform any of the above functions at any of the company locations
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
Here's what you need to join the fun:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a multi-flow production environment preferred
- Average reading ability required
- The ability to communicate and understand English in written, verbal or sign form
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team environment
- Ability to respond with flexibility to changing work demands
- The ability to walk for the duration of the shift
- The ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- The ability to use load stands to heights of 5 feet to assist in loading above shoulders, or to break jams in the sort chutes
- Ability to frequently climb stairs to access assigned work areas
- The ability to frequently push, squat, bend, and reach overhead
- The ability to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally and 35 pounds frequently
- The ability to lift overhead with up to 30 pounds occasionally and 20 pounds frequently
- The ability to work in tight confined spaces
- Ability to work in elevated work areas up to 28 feet high
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.