1. Provide leadership and direction to development and implementation of sales plans to penetrate targeted classes of trade and affiliated customers.
2. Develop business plans/cases for addressing said sales opportunities, via direct selling, indirect selling and third-party agent coverage channels.
3. Develop pricing and discount programs to maximize revenues and marketing contribution, while balancing Fun Express’ competitiveness to target customer types.
4. Develops and implements an annual business plan and corresponding sales and profit budget. Responsible for meeting or exceeding budget on a monthly and annual basis
5. Perform direct sales coverage and own results for select strategic customers.
6. Provide leadership, training and direction to assigned direct sales organization, indirect (sales support) and third-party personnel (agents/brokers).
7. Responsible for gathering and communicating regular and accurate sales forecasts from assigned Sales organization.
1. Provide competitive insights on product needs, packaging and programming to Merchandising support teams.
2. Assist/support development of new supply chain approaches (FOB China).
3. Collaborate with other Wholesale sales divisions both within FX and across enterprise on CRM recommendations, Sales best practices and commission schemes.
4. Maintain high profile as “face and voice” of Fun Express in directing and attending key trade associations and trade show events.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Demonstrated direct selling experience in targeted classes of trade as well as sales team leadership (recruitment, training, coverage planning and management and bottom-line results delivery)
• Understanding of full economics of wholesale channels, and ability to frame business cases for types of customers, channels, products and programs.
• Comfort in cold call selling situations.
• Focused on end results delivery while managing processes and structures to maximize contribution.
• Comfortable in range of selling situations from Board room to back room.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing or business administration or related field required
• Certification in some generally acknowledged sales curriculum (Sandler, Communispond, PSS)
• Relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirements
• Minimum five years of experience in a direct selling role is required. Experience selling in a B2B environment or wholesale is preferred.
• 2-5 years of sales team leadership
• Comfort, familiarity in selling to chain retail classes of trade.
• Familiarity with OTC/FX product line.
Must be proficient in the use of Outlook tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) both for personal communication as well as support by assigned sales and sales support personnel. Use/comfort with mobile phone, laptop, and internal data request systems.
Description of Working Conditions
Estimate that 75% of work is Omaha office bound, with 25% of time devoted to frequent (and often intense) travel to trade shows, key accounts and broker/agents.
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Home” tab
• Click on “Current Job Opportunities”
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||November 10, 2019|
|Date Closes||November 25, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|