E-Commerce Product Manager
Are you ready for a career where fun means business? Join us at Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
General Summary of Purpose:
The role of the Product manager is to understand market and customer needs and then develop the strategic plans and roadmaps for each product suite. The product manager will work closely with the business to determine the ROI of projects and assist in the prioritization to maximize business benefit. The product manager will also work closely with UX and IT to implement new features and functionality and will act as a voice of the customer and a liaison to the business for requirements. The product manager will assist in formulating product and go to market strategies and help drive innovation while balancing corporate and departmental goals with long-term market trends and opportunities.
1. Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic plans and roadmaps for each product suite
2. Assist the business in identifying the business value, opportunity, and ROI of new products, features, and enhancements
3. Work with a variety of teams including UX and IT to evaluate options for creating innovative customer experiences while meeting financial goals of the business
4. Acts as a liaison for business owners to define features & requirements, prioritization, and release plans for projects
5. Identify market problems and opportunities for future products
6. Adapt to a rapidly changing environment through process improvements
7. Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
8. Maintains regular and predictable attendance
9. Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice
10. Work in the E-Commerce Department office environment requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors
1. Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Strong sense of retail psychology, E-Commerce, and user experience
2. Effective oral and written communications skills
3. Demonstrated leadership in a team environment
4. Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
5. Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
6. High degree of professionalism and integrity
7. Proficient with personal computer hardware and software
8. Proficient with project management tools and services
9. Forward thinker, creative problem solver, and self-starter
10. Excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills
11. Familiarity with E-commerce systems and infrastructure
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience
1. 4+ years experience of e-commerce product management or equivalent experience
2. Experience creating and driving product vision and strategy
Other Qualifications and Physical Requirements
Able to perform job duties in a safe manner
Mac, PC, phone, fax, printer, copier, and other general office equipment
Dimensions of Responsibility
In this position, you will work with E-commerce, Creative, Merchandising, Marketing, and Technology to manage and implement assigned projects.
Description of Working Conditions
Work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing deadlines.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
|Date Closes||August 31, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|