1 . Responsible for meeting budgeted expectations for sales and marketing contribution.
2. Manage the growth of the active customer file by coordinating customer acquisition programs with reactivation and retention programs, within the constraints of our ROI requirements
3. Develop and manage the overall marketing budget. Work with Finance to ensure the validity of the sales and order forecasts.
4. Maximize the productivity of the advertising budget; reallocate resources from marginal programs to new ventures and programs that provide a greater return.
5. Manage the print marketing investments and contacts.
6. Manage audience targeted, push digital marketing investments and contacts
7. Manage customer/order-level promotion expense.
8. Manage the Outbound Telemarketing investments and contacts.
9. Partner with Site Merchandising to optimize "onsite" marketing — customer communication, cross-selling, upselling, end-of-order messaging, S&H optimization, etc.
10. Identify new marketing opportunities to grow within the existing customer solution portfolio/product assortment.
11. Develop recommendations for new markets and new customer solutions, etc.
12. Participate in strategic planning and annual planning processes.
13. Evaluate, negotiate agreements with, and manage vendors.
14. Work with outside vendors and third-party marketing partners to efficiently grow sales and contribution.
15. Supervise the development of detailed contact plans. Conduct crossfunctional and cross-channel planning meetings to ensure effective internal communication and customer communication, in order to achieve sales and contribution goals.
16. Abide by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company.
17. Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
18. Work in the Marketing Department office environment that required in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors.
1. Coordinate and implement special projects, as needed.
2. Perform other related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Knowledge. Skills. and Abilities
Proven track record of growing sales and contribution
Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
Proven track record of leading and growing a team
Proven track record managing multiple, complex projects
Experience evaluating new business models, critical thinking skills and strategic
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting in front of a group
Able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels including internal senior management, team members and external strategic business contacts
• A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing with emphasis in quantitative analysis, market research, marketing, or similar experience. MBA preferred.
• Minimum seven years direct marketing experience at a multi-channel retailer, ideally with a significant catalog marketing program
• Minimum three years managerial experience in an E-commerce role at a level of Director or above
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
|Date Closes||July 26, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|