Fun Express is a leading B2B supplier of toys, novelties, giftware and premiums. We are pleased to offer more than 30,000 items in our product line. Our products range from traditional favorites to today’s trends for redemption, promotional premiums, retail, international and corporate accounts. We maintain a 95% order fill rate and offer the best value and selection in the industry.
As our FX Sales Support Agent, you will be responsible for receiving orders from case lot and specialty customers by telephone, fax, mail, and e-mail, and ensures all information is accurate. Informs the customer of delivery methods and times, out of stock items, substitutions, and price information. Follow-up as needed on orders processing, including tracing previous orders per customer request. Making outbound calls including following up on new leads, quotes and past buyers.
1. Processes, enters, and verifies phone orders utilizing the Comet and AS400 systems.
2. Enters and verifies departmental mail/fax orders, utilizing the AS400 CRT system.
3. Qualifies customers as wholesales buyers that meet Fun Express’ criteria, via phone and web approvals
4. Utilize sales training in order to increase average order size.
5. Establishes new customer accounts, and monitors status, and receivables of existing accounts.
6. Informs customers, via the telephone of new items and special promotions.
7. E-mail correspondence from Fun Express’s in-boxes
8. Processes customer requests for catalogs, Accounts Receivable invoices, prices, and product information.
9. Coordinates customer requests with management and the appropriate warehouse personnel, pulling samples as necessary.
10. Assist customers with issues including, but not limited to credits, refunds, International shipping questions, quotes, promotions, invoices, new accounts, call tags, meter station comments, miscellaneous billing, and reships.
11. Performs outbound marketing calls to customers initiating sales opportunities from past buyers and new leads, follow-up on promotional mailings, back orders, sample orders, price quotes, or satisfaction with the products.
12. Tracks orders through internal process to ensure timely shipments of orders from the warehouse.
13. Assists customers with e-commerce related questions.
14. Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
15. Abides by all policies and procedures of Fun Express and Oriental Trading Company.
16. Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice.
17. Work in the Fun Express Department office environment requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors.
1. Assists in the completion of tradeshow preparations, including retrieving samples from the warehouse, tagging the merchandise, preparing visual aids and items to be given away at tradeshows, and packaging items for shipment.
2. Performs other related duties and projects as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
• Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum three months of customer service experience.
• Inbound and Outbound Call Center experience preferred
Other Qualifications and Physical Requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
• Ability to work well under pressure, with minimal supervision, to meet priority deadlines.
• Ability to operate the AS400
• Ability to learn about Fun Express products, special promotions, and prices.
• Ability to answer the phone and deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to type 30 wpm.
• Must be able to read and navigate through numerous computer windows in an efficient manner while speaking with customers.
• Ability to perform job duties in a safe manner.
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Fun Express, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), the nation’s leading business to business supplier of toys, novelties, giftware and premiums welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
|Date Closes||May 30, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|