Are you ready for a career where fun means business? Join us at Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains secure surroundings by enforcing access control.
2. Roves through company facilities to ensure a safe environment.
3. Responds to emergency situations such as fires, accidents, injuries and disturbances in the workplace.
4. Reports all abnormal situations to Security Shift Supervisor.
5. Completes daily written reports of shift activities.
6. Provides personalized customer service of the highest level while maintaining all customer information confidential.
7. Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company.
8. Maintains regular, predictable attendance.
1. May be required to perform any of the above functions at any of the company locations.
2. Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Requires good written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to communicate and understand English in either written form or verbally.
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and make decisions
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities
• Possess good discretional ability
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous security related experience preferred
Other Qualifications and Physical Requirements
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to walk frequently, use elevators and climb open grate stairways
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts with short notice
• A valid driver’s license and driving record in accordance with OTC standards is required for operation of company vehicles.
Phone, computer, CCTV, two-way radio, company vehicle.
Dimensions of Responsibility
Works in cooperation with other officers to aid in providing a safe work environment for up to 2500 co-workers. Develop a good working relationship with employees throughout OTC.
Description of Working Conditions
Works in active fulfillment warehouse and office environment that includes variations in temperature, light, noise and where dust may be a factor. Climbing of open steel grate stairways and/or conveyor “crossovers” is necessary. Works around moving equipment, including moving conveyors. Less than normal office working conditions are present. This individual will be exposed to the full range of facilities and conditions present within this office; warehouse and production related facility. Will also work outside of the building in varied cold and hot temperatures.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||January 16, 2019|
|Date Closes||January 31, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|