Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to effectively interface with customers, clients, team members, and other departments for the purposes of analysis and software implementation coordination.
• Possess an understanding of business applications
• Possess good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to become proficient in the daily operations at Oriental Trading Company
• Familiarity with inter-application communication via DDE and OLE
• Knowledge of Implementor, Turnover, or other source control software
• Familiarity with API calls
• Familiarity with dump analysis techniques.
• Understanding of System Analysis, Design, and Integration.
• Proficient in RPG, Free Format RPG IV, CL, DDS, SQL, Query/400
• Proficient in screen design and subfile coding and processing.
• Relational DB design and work experience with DB2
• Proficient in database normalization
• Experience preferred in EDI, FTP, JD Edwards, Implementor, Client Access, minor database support, IBM Rational, Service Programs and Binding Modules.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Two years related work experience is preferred
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
|Date Closes||January 26, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|