Are you ready for a career where fun means business? Join us at Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
General Summary of Purpose:
The Intern role provides the opportunity to learn about the programs, projects and operational areas of E-Commerce in a hands-on environment. Areas available to explore are Search Engine Optimization, User Experience and Business Development.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supports through research, reporting and recommendation for each area and project assigned.
2. Learns basic SEO and optimizes pages to drive more traffic from search engines
3. Uses a variety of tools to help research, track, and report progress on search engine marketing for OrientalTrading.com and Mindware.com
4. Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice
5. Work in the E-Commerce Department office environment requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors
1. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to set up and report on experiments.
• Ability to turn concepts into actionable tasks.
• Ability to set structure and remain accountable to project deadlines.
• Ability to switch focus from learning to applying at a rapid pace
Enrolled in a four-year college program with an emphasis on marketing, IT, journalism, or e-commerce.
Windows and MAC; telephone
Dimensions of Responsibility
Mentored by a seasoned team of E-commerce professionals and team members to support the department’s growth and to learn the business.
Description of Working Conditions
Regular office conditions
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||December 8, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 23, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|