General Summary of Purpose:
The Intern roll provides the opportunity to learn about the programs, projects and operational areas of E-Commerce in a hands-on environment, specifically the content and social media team. This is an exciting and growing teaming for Oriental Trading, making our products come to life for our customers and sharing it through our growing social channels!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in editing, writing and approving content for our content marketing strategy supporting our content site Fun365.com. Contribute to content planning and ideas to drive business goals.
- Assist in social programs such as writing pins, Facebook posts, and creating video content.
- Review and tagging user generated content that will appear on the product detail page and inspire our customers to buy and create.
- Learn and share trends and best practices in content marketing and social media.
- Assist with creating project to be featured Fun365.com.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong PC and Mac skill including knowledge of MS Office Suite,
- Adobe Creative Suite skills are not required but suggested.
- Ability to multi task and work creatively within the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to turn concepts into actionable tasks.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- A passion for writing and creativity through craft project and parties.
- Communicates both orally and in writing.
Enrolled in a four-year college program with an emphasis on marketing, journalism, merchandising or e-commerce.
Windows and MAC; telephone
Dimensions of Responsibility
Mentored by a seasoned team of E-commerce professionals and team members to support the department’s growth and to learn the business.
Description of Working Conditions
Regular office conditions