1. Work with UX and Product Management to ensure the defined user experience of the project is translated into a usable and high-performing application
2. Develop fully functional front-end applications that integrate with back-end systems and middleware services.
3. Work with web development app/dev, security, infrastructure and networking teams to ensure that the sites function according to the documented specifications and follow the user experience vision
4. Mentor other UX team members on emerging technologies and development approaches
5. Architect, manage and document efficient development workflows for local and distributed resources
6. Abide by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
7. Maintain regular and predictable attendance
1. Participates in architecture, strategy, planning, and department workflow meetings
2. Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Thorough knowledge of current web and user interface standards
2. Familiarity with accessibility and Section 508 standards
3. Knowledge of the opportunities and limitations of web-based application development, while staying abreast of shifts in industry standards and customer expectations
5. Experience with the following: GIT, TypeScript, and Agile methodologies
6. Knowledge of mobile web capabilities and best practices
7. Ability to communicate effectively with diverse internal and external constituents.
8. Extremely detail oriented, highly organized and focused
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum three years’ experience as a web developer, JS developer, UX developer (or similar role)
Here's what you will need to join the fun!
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||November 12, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 27, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|