- Repairs, installs and tears down conveyor belts and racking. This can include transferring and moving objects that may weigh up to 200 pounds in cooperation with other individuals
- Performs general maintenance of equipment including conveyors and sorters, forklifts, dock levelers, trailer restraints and other equipment
- Responds to maintenance calls/requests in a timely manner under general supervision. Dismantles equipment/machines and makes proper repair. Verifies corrections before task or job is complete
- Performs general painting of walls, furniture and miscellaneous items as necessary
- Performs general repairs of all aspects of building maintenance
- Completes work order documentation and submits to Maintenance Team Leader in a timely manner. Performs preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
- Conducts all work activities in a safe manner
- Cleans all areas as needed to maintain a safe work environment
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
Here's what you need to join the fun:
- Associate’s degree or trade school certificate or degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years experience in maintenance and manual labor including plumbing, painting, and mechanical repair work
- General AC/DC electrical experience is preferred
- Formal technical training a preferred
- Conducts all work activities in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Requires knowledge and ability to operate and handle all varieties of hand and power tools
- Ability to communicate and understand English in written, verbal or sign form
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating equipment, as set forth by the OTC certification standards
- Must provide own hand tools
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to climb ladders of all types to access roof and ceiling
- Must have a valid driver’s license and driving record in accordance with OTC standards is required for operation of company vehicles
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to walk frequently, use elevators and climb open grate stairways
- Ability to work rotational weekend shifts while being on call the entire weekend
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
- Click on the “Myself” tab
- Click on the “My Company” tab
- Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations.
Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.