Are you ready for a career where fun means business? Join us at Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
General Summary of Purpose:
As our Process Improvement & Documentation Intern, you will be responsible for evaluating and making recommendations regarding our next generation Customer Feedback Management tool. The tool is TBD, however your role will be to provide research regarding best practices, integrating benchmark data, and assisting in mapping the customer experience journey.
1. Map customer experience / journey
2. Identify and recommend efficient and effective processes to support the integration of a new Case Management Tool.
3. Conduct process improvement evaluation & analysis
4. Research best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data / identify best path forward regarding customer touch points
1. Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Requires good written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to communicate and understand English in either written form or verbally.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities
• Possess good discretionary ability
• Some project management experience would be preferred but not required
Enrolled in a four-year college program with an interest in project management and process improvement.
Windows, telephone, Microsoft office
Dimensions of Responsibility
Mentored by a seasoned team of operations professionals and team members to support the department’s growth and to learn the business.
Description of Working Conditions
Regular office conditions
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 22, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|