1. Prepares digital files for print and web with strong emphasis on color theory, extensive color correction experience and retouching skills including outlines, photo manipulation, masking and merging with the ability to make any necessary adjustments.
2. Assists the Multimedia lead on projects throughout the year. Handles day-to-day issues and communicating with cross-functional departments.
3. Support and resolve JIRA tickets using experience and knowledgebase of OTC platforms.
4. Assists in routine maintenance and audits to ensure sites are cohesive, timely and accurate.
5. Maintain integrity of content and metadata within the DAM, PIM, websites and Workflow / Scheduling databases ensuring files are functional.
6. Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
7. Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company.
1. Ensures high quality web and sheet fed printing standards, web industry standards and processes by setting digital preferences and maintaining color calibrated quality standards throughout the process.
2. Assists in troubleshooting in all aspects of the multimedia / digital content process.
3. Adjusts as needed to maintain numerous schedule, priority changes and short notice activity.
4. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Associate’s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year related experience.
• Three years of experience preferred in a pre-press, digital print / web production, professional services or related field.
Other Qualifications and Physical Requirements
• Above average color perception and a basic understanding of color theory is essential.
• Above average skill set using Macintosh platform utilizing Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Distiller, Illustrator and other publishing software.
• Minimum understanding of preflight techniques and solutions to ensure accuracy and consistency based on established brand standards and approved print and web specifications.
• Above average organizational, project management and communication skills.
• Able to work cross-functionally when needed.
• Able to multi-task and be detail oriented.
• Able to understand company goals and establish, monitor and create systems to achieve those goals with minimal supervision.
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||October 11, 2018|
|Date Closes||October 26, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|