1. Maintains and updates detailed annual budgeting and recurring financial forecasting models. Creates financial forecast reports on the weekly basis or as required.
2. Analyzes and reconciles key financial, marketing and merchandising metrics.
3. Prepares monthly house and prospect P&L reports and monthly financial review presentations.
4. Supports business functions as needed. Works with functional leaders and provides analyses and periodical and ad hoc reports.
5. Participates in cross-functional projects and corporate 12-15 month planning processes.
6. Maintains and updates long-term forecast models on a regular basis. Continue to refine and improve forecast models under the guidance of supervisor.
7. Performs industry and competition analysis, including but not limiting to market segments, size and growth estimate, competitive intelligence and periodical reporting of competitors’ financial results to senior management.
8. Supports the company’s strategic initiatives including but not limiting to market analysis, business plan development, ROI analysis, merger and acquisition analysis, due diligence etc.
9. Helps prepare management presentations to both internal and external constituencies.
10. Assists in the month end corporate close process as required.
11. Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
12. Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company.
13. Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice.
14. Work in the Finance Department office environment requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors.
Here's what you need to join the fun:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of GAAP, corporate finance and financial market
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work with large amount of data
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Knowledge of Cognos TM1 and MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint is a plus
• Experience with JD Edwards and AS400 Query is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum two years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities are preferred
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||October 11, 2018|
|Date Closes||October 26, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|