As our Maintenance Technician I, you will assist in performing general repair associated with all aspects of a building/warehouse setting including, but not limited to: Conveyors, carton sorters, warehouse racking, dock equipment, simple forklifts, plumbing and carpentry. Assists in installation of all types of building components and warehouse equipment.
- Assists in repairing, installation and relocation of conveyor belts and racking. This can include transferring and moving objects that may weigh up to 200 pounds in cooperation with other individuals
- Assists in performing general maintenance of equipment including simple forklifts, conveyor, dock levelers, trailer restraints and other equipment
- Responds to maintenance calls/requests in a timely manner under general supervision. Dismantles equipment/machines and makes proper repair. Verifies corrections before task or job is complete
- Performs general painting of walls, furniture and miscellaneous items as necessary
- Performs preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
- Completes work order documentation and submits to Maintenance Team Leader in a timely manner
- Conducts all work activities in a safe manner
- Cleans all areas as needed to maintain a safe work environment
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
- Assists with repairs and installation of plumbing, including faucets, and clearing drain clogs
- Assists with repairs and construction of walls, shelves and cabinets
- Delivers parts as needed
- Installs, disassembles and moves new and existing furniture and modular cubicles
- Performs snow removal utilizing proper equipment such as shovel and snow blower
- Performs other duties as assigned
Heres What You Need to Join the Fun:
- Conducts all work activities in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Ability to climb ladders of all types to access roof and ceiling
- Requires knowledge and ability to operate and handle all varieties of hand and power tools
- Ability to use hand and electrical tools
- Ability to communicate and understand English in written, verbal or sign form
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating equipment, as set forth by the OTC certification standards
- Must provide own hand tools
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum one year experience in any aspect of manual labor andmaintenance is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and driving record in accordance with OTC standards is required for operation of company vehicles
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to walk frequently, use elevators and climb open grate stairways
- Ability to work rotational weekend shifts while being on call the entire weekend.
To apply in less than ten minutes click the Apply button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
- Click on the Myself tab
- Click on the My Company tab
- Click on View Opportunities from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
So grab this opportunity and transform the daily grind into a thriving career, where fun is all in a day's work!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), the nation's leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!