Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist with the overall design, implementation and maintenance of internal reporting solutions and business intelligence.
2. Design dashboards, metrics and analytics to provide valuable, relevant business insights.
3. Document business requirements and convert these requirements into functional/technical specifications for the development of new reporting solutions.
4. Develop simple to complex SQL queries and reports in support of strategic planning and campaign execution.
5. Create and maintain queries to audit and analyze data. Identify data that may be in question and investigate.
6. Assist in the interpretation of business intelligence analysis and reporting, sharing insights into data based on analysis.
7. Maintain detailed documentation of processes and procedures.
8. Compile and disseminate periodic financial reports. Assist in preparation of management presentations.
9. Assists with the analysis and reconciliation of key financial, marketing, and merchandising metrics. Identify business trends and drivers to assist in decision making.
10. Assists with the annual budget process and financial forecasting models.
Heres what you need to join the fun!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To apply in less than ten minutes click the Apply button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
All work and no play just isn't our style. Join us today!
MindWare (http://www.mindware.orientaltrading.com), a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation's largest cataloger in its segment and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Place High Quality Toys that Teach and Entertain into the Hands of Children and Adults!
MindWare is the award-winning creator and manufacturer of Brainy Toys for Kids of All Ages. Its diverse line of proprietary product includes educational toys, games, brainteasers, creative play activities, building sets and coloring books which have won awards from such prestigious organizations as Mensa, Good Housekeeping and Parents' Choice. The company was founded in 1990 with a small retail store in Minneapolis, evolving into a direct-to-consumer catalog and website business, as well as a wholesale business. MindWare products can be found on the shelves of thousands of retailers worldwide. In 2013, MindWare was acquired by Oriental Trading Company and became a Berkshire Hathaway company. Consumers, educators and retailers have come to recognize MindWare as a trusted resource for their families, students and customers.
|Date Posted||May 18, 2018|
|Date Closes||May 23, 2018|
|Located In||Roseville, MN|