1. Brainstorms and concepts innovative designs for a variety of projects, including children's birthday cards and Valentines, packaging for toys and games, stickers, coloring and activity book covers, toy and game catalogs, graphics for email campaigns, social media, direct mail campaigns, magazine ads, logos, tradeshow signage, collateral materials, media kits, public relations projects, special projects and new initiatives across all pertinent channels. Ensures overall campaign maintains consistent elements including layout design, imagery, headline treatments, graphic elements and typefaces.
2. Creates fun, original children's illustrations for packaging design, game components, book covers, book interior artwork and spot art for marketing purposes.
3. Ensures concepts and all design projects are in line with brand guidelines and company objectives.
4. Partners with team of product developers, art directors, catalog merchants, sourcing and safety compliance agents to meet or exceed all goals and deadlines.
5. Works closely with all related departments within the company to ensure the brand standards are met.
6. Attends planning, strategy and product review meetings to create the most relevant customer solution.
7. Ensures all files created are technically sound and ready for the next step.
8. Maintains regular and predictable attendance based on the needs of the department and the needs of the season.
9. Abides by all policies and procedures of MindWare and Oriental Trading Company.
10. Able to attend face-to-face meetings with coworkers on short or little advance notice.
11. Ability to collaborate among colleagues and contractors.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Other Qualifications and Physical Requirement
To apply in less than ten minutes as an external candidate, click the Apply button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes as an internal candidate, log in to Ultipro.
All work and no play just isn't our style. Join us today!
MindWare (http://www.mindware.orientaltrading.com), a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation's largest cataloger in its segment and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Place High Quality Toys that Teach and Entertain into the Hands of Children and Adults!
MindWare is the award-winning creator and manufacturer of Brainy Toys for Kids of All Ages. Its diverse line of proprietary product includes educational toys, games, brainteasers, creative play activities, building sets and coloring books which have won awards from such prestigious organizations as Mensa, Good Housekeeping and Parents' Choice. The company was founded in 1990 with a small retail store in Minneapolis, evolving into a direct-to-consumer catalog and website business, as well as a wholesale business. MindWare products can be found on the shelves of thousands of retailers worldwide. In 2013, MindWare was acquired by Oriental Trading Company and became a Berkshire Hathaway company. Consumers, educators and retailers have come to recognize MindWare as a trusted resource for their families, students and customers.
|Date Posted||April 19, 2018|
|Date Closes||April 24, 2018|
|Located In||Roseville, MN|