1. Develop, lead and execute merchandise pricing strategies and processes.
2. Supervise, guide and coach the Pricing Analyst(s) in our efforts to execute our pricing philosophy and strategies.
3. Collaborate with DMM's, Director of Omni Merchandising Strategy, Merchants and Marketing/E-Commerce to plan, align, communicate and execute promotional and pricing actions.
4. Work with Inventory team to manage sales of closeout products including margin levels and related closeout inventory $'s.
5. Identify, procure and manage software options for price optimization and related activities. Lead the interactions between Vendor and OTC to install, maintain and make full use of software capabilities.
6. Develop standard methods to implement and utilize tools/software for price optimization strategies and testing of these strategies.
7. Monitor and report on impact of testing of strategies as well as the impact on rollout of successful strategies. Provide and execute recommendations that align with the company's pricing philosophy and analysis.
8. Develop annual and seasonal budgets and forecasts related to pricing activities including sales and margin impacts across key categories, solutions and product lifecycles.
9. Develop and maintain methods of tracking competitor pricing on key products in partnership with key stakeholders
10. Works with merchandise and demand planning (Finance) to determine potential impact of pricing changes from revenue and unit velocity perspectives.
11. Provides ad hoc pricing analysis.
12. Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company.
13. Maintains regular, predictable attendance.
1. Works closely with internal customers to meet their information and pricing recommendation needs.
2. Ensures Merchandising, Marketing, Finance, Inventory and other departments within the company are kept informed of decisions affecting them.
3. All data produced must be error free due to the importance of decisions made with the data provided.
4. Will require the development/procurement of the appropriate systems and processes to perform the above analysis.
5. Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
Heres what you need to join the fun:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To apply in less than ten minutes as an external candidate, click the Apply button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes as an internal candidate, log in to Ultipro.
All work and no play just isn't our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation's leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nations largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
|Date Posted||April 18, 2018|
|Date Closes||April 23, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|