Perform routine preventative maintenance and provide fueling services to the Districts fleet of transportation and construction equipment.
Perform routine and preventative maintenance activities to the Districts transportation and construction fleet.
1. Safety: Promotes and adheres with the Districts Safety Manual. Performs all work in the safest manner and stops work if safety related issues exist to people, equipment and plant/department. Report all safety concerns to appropriate leadership.
2. Compliance: Understands, maintains knowledge and complies with all OPPD policies, procedures, and applicable Federal and State laws and regulations.
3. Communication: Promptly review and apply Corporate, Business Unit, departmental and team specific communications. Deliver and reinforce effective communications as required by role.
4. Continuous Improvement: Identify improvement opportunities related to work practices, procedures, documentation, tools or equipment. Applies improved work methods in the execution of work.
5. Fiscal Accountability: Adheres to all budget and expense policies and procedures. Effectively cares for all corporate: property, tools and equipment in order to minimize cost.
6. Cross Functional Working Relationships (CFWR): Work collaboratively with peers and other work groups, exhibit professional behavior, and promote positive working relationships.
7. Work Assignment: in this job description restricts management¿s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
1. This role is considered a "non-essential" role, however, this role may be required to report to work to support the restoration of normal business operations.
2. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with Departmental policy.
3. Must be available for overtime work as required to ensure continuance of efficient operation.
Work will be performed in a modern office environment amid normal conditions of dust, odors, fumes, and noises. Work will also be performed inside generation plants with exposure to industrial building conditions and will be exposed to extreme temperatures, odors, dusts, gases, poor ventilation and exposure to sounds. Noise levels may require shouting in order to be heard. Additional conditions include work being performed in high traffic environments.
Must be capable of performing the following: moderately strenuous work; driving a company vehicle in a safe respectful manner on a daily basis; lifting 50 lbs. from the floor to waist; squatting; bending; reaching; handling objects with hands; overhead reaching; ability to see information in print and/or electronically and physically capable of climbing. Must demonstrate physical fitness required to perform the essential functions of this job.
Hourly Pay: $26.24 Per hour.
25 hours per week.
EOE: Protected Veterans/Disability
Apply online at www.oppd.com before December 15, 2023.
Recruiter: Angie Case -email@example.com #LI-AC
**PLEASE NOTE** - Your application has not been submitted unless you have applied for a specific requisition. If you have not chosen a specific opening, your application will remain in DRAFT form and will not be viewed by our Human Capital staff.
|Date Posted||November 17, 2023|
|Date Closes||January 16, 2024|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|