The Part Time Meter Read Field Inspector/Data Collector is responsible for accurately acquiring meter readings, both manually and through drive-by automation, completes field orders for the initiation and cancellation of electrical service, provides field service inspections of meters and other District property and helps to maintain key inventories.
Responsible for acquiring accurate meter reading through the following processes:
- Complete mobile Automated Meter Routes (AMR) and manually read routes as required.
- Obtain unscheduled reads or manual reads for non-AMR meters.
- Periodically provide field inspections of meters or other District property as required.
- Acquire keys for accessing electric meters and assist with maintenance of the key inventory.
- Identify and reports unauthorized electric usage, diversion or meter assembly damage.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Basic computer skills.
- Geographical knowledge of the OPPD service territory.
- Prior meter reading experience.
Step 1: $29.28/hr.
Org Marketing Statement
EOE: Protected Veterans/Disability
How To Apply
Apply online at www.oppd.com on or before January 17th.
Recruiter: Jennifer Skupa
**PLEASE NOTE** - Your application has not been submitted unless you have applied for a specific requisition. If you have not chosen a specific opening, your application will remain in DRAFT form and will not be viewed by our Human Capital staff.
***OPPD is very aware of the potential risks of COVID-19 and are evaluating all necessary precautions. With that, we are limiting travel and face to face interviews until further notice, so please expect some delays in processing of your application of interest.***