Join Omaha Steaks Team and Earn Extra Cash at Home!
For over a century we have taken pride in providing our family of customers with the highest quality gourmet, wholesome products. So, start selling a product you can believe in. Something everyone needs every day. Take pride in working for one of Omaha’s best-known brands and join us today! You can take advantage of the Omaha Steaks discount to receive GREAT prices on all our fabulous products for a WHOLE YEAR!
Work from Home – stay home and earn holiday cash! Everything from applying to onboarding and training will be done in the safety of your own home.
Approved Work at Home States: Nebraska, South Dakota, Texas, Iowa, Nevada, Florida
Schedule Requirements: This is a temporary position for the holiday peak season. Weekend shift required.
- Responsible for providing support for systems, applications issues by troubleshooting and resolving problems for agents.
- Answers questions related to the general usage of technology.
- Ensures that all issues are documented properly using the call tracking database provided.
- Utilizes general troubleshooting techniques and knowledge bases provided in order to diagnose and resolve end user issues.
- Works in collaboration with internal teams, to resolve problems with software and hardware for the CEC via direct calls from agents, working tech forms, or taking escalated issues prior to opening a ticket with IT escalating as needed.
- Contributes to overall team effectiveness and knowledge by sharing diagnostic advice and procedures with other analysts, when needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required.
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality.
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- A quiet workspace
- An approved headset will be required to purchase (reimbursed by company)
- Must have your own PC that is hard-wired to the internet (you can work from a laptop, but Wi-Fi/Wireless are not supported)
- PC must be less than 6 years old and running Microsoft Windows 10 (Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC OS, and Chrome OS are not supported or allowed)
- Windows 10 must be
- CPU – 2.0 GHZ - 3.0 GHZ processor
- RAM – 8GB or more
- Drive – 256gb or more
- Must have computer and virus protection
- Must have anti-virus installed and up to date (Windows 10 built-in security center antivirus and/or 3rd party antivirus are supported)