Why Omaha Steaks? Love what you do. Omaha Steaks employees work every day to deliver experiences that bring families and friends together, across the country. We're proud to sell world-famous steaks and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products. The work is worthy of our name and the exceptional customer experience makes a lasting impression.
Big brand, small company. Your work will help define the future of an American heritage brand and household name. Omaha Steaks reach is broad and impact is huge; our team is small, adventurous, and entrepreneurial. If you're energized by making things happen, this is the place for you.
It's all in the family. Literally. We're a fifth-generation family-owned business, and they're not peering down from boardroom windows -- the owners and leadership team actually run the business every day. You'll find genuine relationships with every employee, with a family focus on safety, health care, educational assistance, and wellness.
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
- We are looking for people who want to establish a long-lasting relationship with our current customers, providing them with outstanding purchasing experiences, and answering any questions related to our Omaha Steak products and customer care inquiries.
- As a Sales Account Manager you will be building up your own portfolio with our current customer accounts.
- A typical day will consist of placing outbound calls, managing and growing current customers by introducing any new products, answering customer inquiries, issuing refunds.
- You will excel at this position if you are sales-oriented, able to handle objections, persistent, ambitious, and driven.
Sales Account Manager knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 2-year college degree or equivalent in Business or Marketing preferred, but not required.
- Previous sales experience (inside sales representative, outside sales, telemarketing) with proven sales record.
- PC skills including Outlook, ability to navigate website, accurate keyboarding skills (minimum 40 wpm).
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.