Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Omaha Steaks Springfield, PA
Location: Olde Sproul, 1186 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064
Great Place to Work!
- We have created a well-respected, nationwide brand based on our outstanding, wholesome products and our exceptional customer service. That makes for a great customer interaction and something our employees are very proud to be a part of.
- Despite being the nation's best-known brand of beef and the largest direct marketer of seafood, we're small enough that your contribution can make a real difference.
- The owners and the management team genuinely care about every employee. So, when it comes to things like employee safety, health care, educational assistance and wellness, we lead the way. We treat our employees with the same respect we have for our customers.
- As an Omaha Steaks Retail Sales Associate, you are responsible for building rapport and selling our gourmet products.
- Our store employees are traditionally enthusiastic individuals who believe in our brand, customer service and team work.
- We provide advanced training that will help you excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
- Monthly sales incentives and bonus potential.
- Generous product discounts. Purchase our products at substantial discounts off regular prices.
- Educational Assistance. Receive reimbursement for tuition expenses with a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Paid time off.
- 401k retirement plan with company match.
- Annual company bonus program.
- Develop an exceptional familiarity of the Omaha Steaks brand and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Understand that the guest is the center of what we do.
- Work to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction and sales objectives.
- Operate the retail cash register system. Captures proper sales information for all transactions.
- Open and/or close the store, may include counting cash, nightly deposit or securing the store.
- Stock freezer, perform physical inventory and follow all inventory procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently with keyboarding skills.
- Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am - 8pm & Sunday 10am - 6pm. The schedule will vary based on store needs.
- Military Veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.
| Date Posted
November 27, 2018
| Date Closes
May 26, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories