Full-Time Retail Sales Associate + $300 Hiring Bonus
Omaha Steaks South Windsor, CT
Location: Evergreen Walk, 89 Evergreen Way, South Windsor, CT 06074
- As an Omaha Steaks Retail Sales Associate, you are responsible for building rapport and selling our gourmet products.
- Our store employees are traditionally enthusiastic individuals who believe in our brand, customer service and team work.
- We provide advanced training that will help you excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
- Monthly sales incentives and bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Generous product discounts. Purchase our products at substantial discounts off regular prices.
- Educational Assistance. Receive reimbursement for tuition expenses with a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Paid time off.
- 401k retirement plan with company match.
- Annual company bonus program.
- Develop an exceptional familiarity of the Omaha Steaks brand and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Understand that the guest is the center of what we do.
- Work to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction and sales objectives.
- Operate the retail cash register system. Captures proper sales information for all transactions.
- Open and/or close the store, may include counting cash, nightly deposit or securing the store.
- Stock freezer, perform physical inventory and follow all inventory procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1-2 years' previous retail experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently with keyboarding skills.
- Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am - 9pm & Sunday 10am - 6pm. This position requires schedule flexibility (days, evenings and weekends). The schedule will vary based on store needs.
- Military Veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.
| Date Posted
September 15, 2018
| Date Closes
October 15, 2018
| Located In
South windsor, CT
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories