Bagger / Stocker Store #133 - $10/hr
Omaha Steaks Schaumburg, IL
Purpose of this Position:
- Omaha Steaks Retail Store Bagger/Stocker will build a rapport and get to know customers personally. You will provide guests with superior product knowledge for any meal occasion that will support the overall sales goals and take pride in your store.
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discount Program starts first day on the job.
- Company Bonus Plan based on company performance.
- Educational Assistance Program must work at least 20 hours a week
Essential job duties:
- Resolve specific customer questions or complaints.
- Assists during check out process by bagging items as guests check out, ensuring reasonable weight/distribution among bags.
- Carries bagged merchandise and loads into guests automobiles.
- Disposes of empty boxes, ties and/or packaging wrap.
- Stock freezer, perform physical inventory, and follow all inventory procedures assigned by Store Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- May operate a two-wheel cart.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to prioritize and work with multiple customers and projects at the same time.
- Store Hours are Monday through Saturday 10am-8pm & Sundays 10am-6pm. As a Bagger / Stocker, you will be asked to work on high volume sales days.
Address Inquiries to:
- Military Veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.
| Date Posted
January 2, 2018
| Date Closes
February 1, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category