B2B Lead Nurturer Specialist
Omaha Steaks Omaha, NE
Purpose of this Position:
- Build relationships with new and existing leads to facilitate sales. Work with supervisors to create processes to increase efficiency and sales.
- Will use computer and phone to follow up on sales leads and make contact with current or possible customers on a daily basis.
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discount Program starts first day on the job.
- Company Bonus Plan based on company performance.
- Educational Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Health Insurance
Essential job duties:
- Will qualify new inquiries via email and phone to determine a lead score. Will schedule follow up correspondence as needed and distribute leads to appropriate salesperson when qualified.
- Will Support sales administrative functions for the B2B Partnerships Specialist under direction of B2B Sales Operations Supervisor.
- Function as a liaison with internal company departments to assist with relationship facilitation and the ordering process. May work on special projects as time permits.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Will need at least a 2 year college degree or equivalent. Degree in Business and Marketing preferred.
- Will need experience with Microsoft Office suite software and the Internet.
- Have 1-year sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment preferred.
- Some experience with SalesForce or other contact management software preferred.
- Former AS400 experience preferred.
- This is a full-time day shift position. Plan to work approximately 40 hours per week.
- Military veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.
Address Inquiries to:
| Date Posted
September 26, 2017
| Date Closes
October 26, 2017
| Located In
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2017 | AIM | All Rights Reserved