Company:NICO National Indemnity Company
As a member of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies, we offer outstanding opportunities for professionals interested in working with a successful company. We offer unparalleled financial strength, stability and "large company" benefits, in addition to an exciting, friendly, "small company" atmosphere.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced analyst. This individual will produce reports and other analytics that measure trends or results within the human resources function. Will also perform data collection and analysis, and design, develop and deliver reports to internal and external customers. Additionally will define and execute reporting strategy and act as subject matter expert for Workday Reporting, Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation. Will respond to internal and external requests for information. Maintains strict confidentiality and appropriate discretion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Produces reports or other analytics that measure trends or results within the human resources function.
2. Creates reporting for Company using Workday Reporting, Dashboards, Discovery Boards.
3. Defines and executes reporting strategy including regular audits of existing custom reporting and the reporting catalog.
4. Designs, develops and delivers reports to internal and external customers.
5. Prepares ad hoc analyses or reports on demand.
6. Performs data collection and analysis for all Human Resource reporting including all functional areas in Workday.
7. May perform data analysis for the Company's salary administration program.
8. Works with management to identify and capture key performance metrics.
9. Acts as subject matter expert for Workday Reporting, Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation.
10. Continuously increases technical and industry trend knowledge
11. Performs special projects or related duties as assigned or as situation dictates.
*Bachelor degree in mathematics, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent
*3-5 years HRIS and data analysis/reporting work experience
*Math (including algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics)
*Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Professional Human Resources Accreditation
Human Resource laws and practices
|Date Posted||March 12, 2023|
|Date Closes||April 11, 2023|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
Deerfield - Expediter/Prep Cook - Part time Sunday Brunch shift