Company:NICO National Indemnity Company
As a member of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies, we offer outstanding opportunities for professionals interested in working with a successful company. We offer unparalleled financial strength, stability and "large company" benefits, in addition to an exciting, friendly, "small company" atmosphere.
We have an immediate opening for an IT Desktop Support team member. This person will perform the engineering and configuration activities associated with building and deploying standard desktop hardware and software configurations.
Other duties will include:
- Coordinating the installation, management and troubleshooting of individual workstations.
- Answering questions and training others to resolve workstation related hardware and software problems.
- Assisting others in the physical configuration and set up for the workstations.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
- 2-3 years related work experience
- Workstation software such as Microsoft Office and Windows Operating Systems
- Workstation shrinkwrap software such as MS Office suite, Outlook, and security software
- Workstation hardware component knowledge
- Department practices and procedures
- Insurance related background