PIP Specialist I or PIP Specialist II
National Indemnity Company Omaha, NE
NICO National Indemnity Company
As a member of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies, we offer outstanding opportunities for professionals interested in working with a successful company. We offer unparalleled financial strength, stability and "large company" benefits, in addition to an exciting, friendly, "small company" atmosphere.
The successful candidate will investigate, evaluate, negotiate and resolve a defined group of claims reported under affiliated Companies insurance contracts within applicable authority and in accordance with those contracts and applicable law.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Interpretation and application of insurance contracts, insurance claim procedures, loss evaluation methods and claim resolution alternatives
- 1-2 years related work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication, especially with individuals outside the Company
- Investigation, evaluation and analysis, and negotiation skills
- Case management
- Ability to analyze data, apply knowledge and logic, and draw conclusions
- Set priorities, manage time, make decisions, and meet deadlines
- Work well with others
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Work independently within established authority
A comprehensive benefits package is available for regular, full-time employees, including health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance as well as a 401(k) with company match. We also proudly offer 100% upfront tuition reimbursement to regular, full-time employees, to further your education. Our Omaha office boasts a complimentary state-of-the-art, on-site gym, a robust wellness program, low-cost downtown parking, and numerous volunteer and networking opportunities with other emerging professionals.
| Date Posted
November 23, 2019
| Date Closes
December 23, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category