Regulatory Compliance Analyst
National Indemnity Company Omaha, NE
NICO National Indemnity Company
As a member of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies, we offer outstanding opportunities for professionals interested in working with a successful company. We offer unparalleled financial strength, stability and "large company" benefits, in addition to an exciting, friendly, "small company" atmosphere.
National Indemnity Company is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies owned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
We have an immediate opening for a Regulatory Compliance Analyst.
- Reviewing procedures for compliance
- Implementing and reviewing insurance policy documentation
- Monitoring legislation and analyzing its impact on insurance operations
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of insurance terminology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with detail with accuracy
A comprehensive benefits package is available for regular, full-time employees, including health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance as well as a 401(k) with company match. We also proudly offer 100% upfront tuition reimbursement to regular, full-time employees, to further your education. Our Omaha office boasts a complimentary state-of-the-art, on-site gym, a robust wellness program, low-cost downtown parking, and numerous volunteer and networking opportunities with other emerging professionals.
| Date Posted
November 10, 2019
| Date Closes
December 10, 2019
| Located In
Industry & Regulatory Relations
| SOC Category