Claim Support Technician II - Claim Accounting
National Indemnity Company Omaha, NE
NICO National Indemnity Company
As a member of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies, we offer outstanding opportunities for professionals interested in working with a successful company. We offer unparalleled financial strength, stability and "large company" benefits, in addition to an exciting, friendly, "small company" atmosphere.
The successful candidate will provide direct support for all Claim Operations activities in accordance with Company and Claim Operations standards, processes and workflows including, but not limited to:
- Request and review W9s from vendors.
- Ensure W9 data is correctly recorded in necessary database(s).
- Record checks payable to the Company in Company's Finance Software
- Investigate reimbursements from vendors.
- Operate check printer.
- High School diploma or GED and additional vocational courses
- 2-3 years related work experience
- Basic math
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute
- Superior oral and written communication
- Superior English, grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure
- Positive and effective customer service
- Attention to detail and strong proofreading skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Quick learner
A comprehensive benefits package is available for regular, full-time employees, including health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance as well as a 401(k) with company match. We also proudly offer 100% upfront tuition reimbursement to regular, full-time employees, to further your education. Our Omaha office boasts a complimentary state-of-the-art, on-site gym, a robust wellness program, low-cost downtown parking, and numerous volunteer and networking opportunities with other emerging professionals.
| Date Posted
November 10, 2019
| Date Closes
December 10, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category