Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Nebraska Medicine is seeking an Inpatient Physical Therapist to join our team at Bellevue Medical Center!
Perform evaluation, planning, and implementation of physical therapy treatments. Assist with department goal setting, program planning, clinical instruction, and staff instruction in order to maintain a progressive educationally motivated staff. Carry out day to day communication and duties with teamwork and professionalism.
(also known as: PT)
Why Nebraska Medicine:
* Bachelor's degree or higher from a physical therapy program accredited by the Commission of Accredited Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required.
* Excellent interpersonal skills required. Strong team orientation required.
* Familiarity with items found in a typical PT (e.g., weights, exercise bikes, gait belts, ultrasound, traction, ambulatory devices, mats, etc.) required.
* Currently licensed as a physical therapist in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire required, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
* Rehabilitation experience preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||November 14, 2023|
|Date Closes||November 29, 2023|
|Address||Bellevue Medical Center|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories