Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Customer Service Associate - Part Time/First Shift
36 hours per week;
3:00pm - 11:30pm + Every other weekend required.
Once training is complete, this position can be done in the office, work from home, or a hybrid of part time remote and part time in the office. If working from home, you may need to come in for team/department meetings, etc.
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
* Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
* Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
* Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Provide the highest quality of customer service for patients and their families, physicians, employees, and general public who contact the Clinical Enterprise. Utilize department specific computer tools and database to accurately record and communicate to our internal and external customers.
* Minimum of two years customer service experience to include working with multi-line telephone systems required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Ability to demonstrate customer relations skills and the ability to work under pressure while making sound decisions required.
* Demonstrate written and oral communication skills and the ability to problem-solve is required.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
* Must possess the ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment required.
* Customer service experience in the healthcare environment preferred.
* Associate's degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word preferred.
* Bilingual, Spanish as a first/second language preferred.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||May 18, 2023|
|Date Closes||June 2, 2023|
|Address||East Campus Corp Pavilion|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Assistant Professor-Medical Microbiology and Immunology