Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
LPN/MA - Immediate Care Clinics Full Time / Part Time
This role will allow you to schedule yourself at any of our 5 ICC locations.
Differential on top of base pay for evening and weekend hours.
Please make sure to attach a resume for review.
Working at Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medicine
Full Time and Part Time Availability
Immediate Care Clinics are open 7 days a week.
6PM - 10PM during the week
10AM - 8PM during the weekend
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Recruiter Contact - Allie Lang
(402) 590-8878 | email@example.com
Provide nursing care and identified clinical support tasks within the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) scope of practice for achievement of the patient's plan of care in conjunction with the registered nurse and/or medical staff.
* Graduate from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative, teamwork and flexibility required.
* Currently licensed as a practical nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
* Experience in a physician's office preferred. Experience in setting related to clinic setting preferred.
* Proficiency in secondary language preferred.
* Participate in performance improvement activities preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||March 20, 2023|
|Date Closes||April 4, 2023|
|Address||East Campus Corp Pavilion|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
Group Claims Team Leader (Workplace Solutions) - Remote
Global Ophthalmic Health Research Fellow & Project Manager