Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Nebraska Medicine is seeking Respiratory Equipment Technicians to join our team!
Responsible and accountable for cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing equipment and supplies for the Respiratory Care Department. Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting for equipment (e.g., filter checks, circuit, etc.). Escalate malfunctioning equipment needs to BioMed or other designated personnel as necessary. Distribution of E medical gas cylinders to designated storage areas.
(also known as: RT Tech, Respiratory Equipment Assistant)
Why Nebraska Medicine:
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Ability to work independently required.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and hours required.
* Experience cleaning, disinfecting, and sterilizing respiratory care equipment preferred
* Acceptance into a Respiratory Therapy accredited program preferred.
* Ability to process and troubleshoot complex medical equipment preferred.
* Knowledge of respiratory care equipment and procedures preferred.
* Data entry skills preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||March 16, 2023|
|Date Closes||March 31, 2023|
|Address||University Twr - Unit II|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
Sales Assistant - Ft Lauderdale, FL
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Research Technologist I