Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Physician Sourcing Strategist Remote Position
***Cover Letter and Resume REQUIRED***
Do you have curiosity? Persistence? Do you like to tell stories? Are you tech savvy? If you answered yes to these questions, this position may be for you! Everyone wants to be a part of something bigger than themselves. Join our team and you too will...
* Build meaningful relationships
* Work with an incredible team
* Use your creativity
* Help improve our community
* Assist physicians in finding more career satisfaction
Our Physician Sourcing Strategist will partner with the physician recruiting team to build an ongoing robust candidate pipeline through strategic research, database mining, networking and building relationships with other academic graduate medical education programs throughout the US and internet searches. Focus heavily on creative sourcing, identifying active and passive candidates, and generating marketplace knowledge. Manage online advertising for physician positions.
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
* Two years relevant experience in business, marketing or talent sourcing required.
* Self-directed work experience and ability to conduct independent research and strong problem solving required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
* Knowledge of the internet as it applies to posting of job openings and other recruitment activities required.
* Ability to maintain confidential information required.
* Ability to organize and manage multiple concurrent tasks, flexibility, problem solving and ability to adjust with changing needs of market required.
* Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Strong people skills and the ability to w with all levels of individuals required.
* Experience in the creation of spreadsheets, database information input and maintenance, creation of marketing tools, such as flyers and brochures required.
* Working knowledge of healthcare/medical education environment preferred.
* Proficient in sourcing and qualifying physician candidates in a high volume environment preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||March 16, 2023|
|Date Closes||March 31, 2023|
|Address||East Campus Corp Pavilion|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories