Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Perinatal Sonographer - Full Time
Nebraska Medicine is seeking a talented individual to join us as a Perinatal Sonographer at our Olson Center for Women's Health location!
This position will be for: Olson Center for Women's Health Ultrasound Technician for Obstetrics
Scans will include: Anatomy scans, High Risk, Fetal monitoring, and first time trimester screening.
(also known as: Obstetrics, OB/GYN, ARDMS, RDMS, MFM, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Sonographer or Ultrasound Technologist)
If you have questions about applying for the Perinatal Sonographer role you can contact the recruiter, Kory Kidd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full time, 80 hours per pay period
Monday - Friday day shift
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of America's Top Employers and the Best Employer in Nebraska
Perform quality diagnostic medical sonograms under supervision to ensure accurate and appropriate imaging information for use in diagnosis and treatment. Effectively works to coordinate the required resources for diagnostic ultrasound service delivery, problem solves and expedites communication with other health care providers to ensure optimal patient outcomes, and demonstrate active involvement in department operations and decision making by modeling effective work group processes and fiscal responsibility.
* Ability to competently manage patient/family of all age groups required.
* Completion of a Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program (CAAHEP) accredited program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, American Medical Association (AMA) approved school of ultrasonography, OR comparable work experience in the practice specialty of abdomen and OB/Gyn required.
* Proficient with computers/computer systems to include basic navigation and use of email applications required.
* Ability to communicate effectively required.
* Ability to multi-task required.
* Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate, required.
* Ability to obtain American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) certification within one year of hire or transfer date required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
* Experience in neurosonology and abdominal vascular ultrasound preferred.
* Bachelor's of science degree preferred.
* Current American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) certification preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||March 15, 2023|
|Date Closes||March 30, 2023|
|Address||Durham Outpatient Center|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
Medical Receptionist - Perinatology Clinic - Days - Full Time