Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Every Saturday & Sunday,
Flexible 8 hr shifts
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Complete assigned processes required to support imaging of medical and/or financial documents and records including document retrieval and delivery. Upon receipt of document, prep, scan, and index into the electronic document imaging system to ensure medical and/or financial records are readily available for patient care, business needs, and other requests.
* Minimum 18 years old or older required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
* Strong attention to detail required.
* Ability to complete work assignments in an independent manner required.
* Must be able to work various shifts including holidays required.
* Proficient with basic office equipment to include computers, copiers, fax machine and other devices.
* Prior experience in a health care setting preferred.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||March 11, 2023|
|Date Closes||March 26, 2023|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories