Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
LPN - Family Medicine Clinic
LPN - Durham Outpatient Center Family Medicine
The Durham Outpatient Center is a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) clinic where we offer comprehensive team based care all in one place.
This clinic offers a fast paced teaching space for ongoing learners working with 40 different providers to help patients meet their healthcare goals.
Full Time | 1.0 FTE
Monday - Friday | 8-5PM
No Weekends, Holiday, or Call
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Recruiter Contact - Allie Bruss
(402) 590-8878 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide nursing care and identified clinical support tasks within the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) scope of practice for achievement of the patient's plan of care in conjunction with the registered nurse and/or medical staff.
* Graduate from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative, teamwork and flexibility required.
* Currently licensed as a practical nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
* Experience in a physician's office preferred. Experience in setting related to clinic setting preferred.
* Proficiency in secondary language preferred.
* Participate in performance improvement activities preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||March 10, 2023|
|Date Closes||March 25, 2023|
|Address||Durham Outpatient Center|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|