Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Sr Administrative Assistant
The Sr Administrative Assistant will provide a wide variety of clerical support to the department(s), as well as a high level of administrative assistance for management under limited supervision.
* Minimum of three years clerical/general office support to include direct experience supporting a manager level or above required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and PowerPoint required.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to problem solve required.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills required.
* Ability to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication required.
* Ability to demonstrate a professional and courteous decorum required.
* General office support or direct experience supporting a manager level or above in a healthcare or related environment preferred.
* Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Access preferred.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Familiarity with A/V and telecommunications equipment preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||February 1, 2023|
|Date Closes||February 16, 2023|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories